Academic Fest: August 12, 2023 7:30AM CDT
- Date : August 12, 2023
- Time : 7:30 AM CDT to 4:00 PM CDT
- Venue : at Testmasters’ location, 2600 N Gessner Road, Suite 130, Houston TX 77080
- Registration Link (Deadline Past – See you next year): Academic Fest 2023
- Online Registration Deadline: August 6, 2023
- Registration Fees: $30 per student of Non BANA member
Grade: 1-3 (Primary) – General Math, ART / Painting, Spelling Bee
Grade 4-5 (Elementary) – General Math, Science, ART / Painting, Spelling Bee
Grade 6-8 (Middle) – General Math, Science, Vocabulary, Speech
Grade 9-12 (High) – Debate, SAT Practice Test
Partners & Sponsors:
Math, Science, and Vocabulary Practice Tests:
Organizers will try to remain within the word lists given below. If competition is not moving forward, organizers may select words outside of given list below.
More Practice of Spelling Bee
Speech (Middle Grade) and Debate (High School) Topics:
- Is Homeschooling equally Effective?
- Is Social Media hindering our ability to form meaningful connections with others?
- Is green energy a viable alternative to fossil fuel?
Resolved: The United States federal government should substantially increase its restrictions on greenhouse gas emissions in the United States.
SAT Mock test:
You must register using this link https://www.testmasters.com/register/BANA-SAT-2023 to be able to take the test on the event day.
SAT Practice (by testmasters.com) before mock test:
Grade 9-12 (High) – SAT Practice Test sponsored by TestMasters. TestMasters offers very popular courses for the SAT, ACT, and PSAT. Per stats from testmasters, almost 90% of the perfect SAT and ACT scorers and National Merit Semifinalists in the city are TestMasters students. Please visit www.testmasters.com for more information on TestMasters courses.
ART / Painting:
Use Crayon and painting paper preferably 8 1/2 X 11
You will be given theme just before the exam
Once finished, please scan (even with smartphone) and send to email given by coordinators
Winners for each activity grade-wise are awarded trophies and certificates.
Registration Fee includes ALL activities for each student in his/her category.
For inquiry, please contact:
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone :
- Rakesh Sinha – 832 758 6577
- Mithilesh Kumar – 832 758 6272